NEW YORK CITY, March 2, 2017 – Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) has concluded ten leases for nearly 150,000 square feet at its Greater New York Metropolitan Class A office properties from October 2016 through February 2017. Nine of these deals involved new tenants and one was a renewal of an existing tenant.
“We have seen a robust volume of lease transactions,” said Jeffrey H. Newman, Senior Vice President of ESRT. “Quality tenants are drawn to our properties’ convenient locations and superior amenities.”
In Fairfield County:
• Partner Reinsurance Company of the U.S. leased 56,700 sq. ft. at 200 First Stamford Place in Stamford. Tenant broker: Edward Tonnessen of Jones Lang LaSalle.
• Capital One, North America leased 10,000 sq. ft. at 100 First Stamford Place in Stamford. Tenant broker: Jay Hruska of Cushman & Wakefield.
• TigerRisk Partners, LLP leased 4,900 sq. ft. at 100 First Stamford Place in Stamford. Tenant broker: Barbara Segalini-Stilley of CBRE.
In Westchester County:
• Sidney Frank Importing Company, Inc. leased 29,800 sq. ft. at 10 Bank Street in White Plains. Tenant brokers: Jay Hruska and Skip Lane of Cushman & Wakefield.
• ONS leased 15,400 sq. ft. at 500 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison. Tenant broker: Garry Klein of Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group, LLC.
• CohnReznick, LLP leased 13,000 sq. ft. at 10 Bank Street in White Plains. Tenant brokers: Gregg Metcalf of Jones Lang LaSalle, Michael Siegel and Gus P. Nuzzolese, Esq. of Colliers International.
• Mitsui Plastics, Inc. leased 12,000 sq. ft. at 10 Bank Street in White Plains. Tenant broker: Craig S. Ruoff of Cushman & Wakefield.
• InsMed Insurance Agency, Inc. leased 4,500 sq. ft. at 500 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison. Tenant broker: Matthew Lisk of Cushman & Wakefield.
• Genesis Capital Advisors, LLC leased 1,500 sq. ft.at 500 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison. Tenant broker: Stephanie R. Coleman of Colliers International.
• JVN Global, Inc. leased 1,000 sq. ft. at 500 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison.
Mr. Newman represented ESRT in the above transactions, along with Senior Leasing Associate Kimberly Zaccagnino and Leasing Associate Tara Long.
About Empire State Realty Trust
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building, the world’s most famous building. Headquartered in New York, New York, the Company’s office and retail portfolio covers 10.1 million rentable square feet, as of December 31, 2016, consisting of 9.4 million rentable square feet in 14 office properties, including nine in Manhattan, three in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and two in Westchester County, New York; and approximately 706,000 rentable square feet in the retail portfolio.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. You can identify these statements by our use of the words “assumes,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “projects” and similar expressions that do not relate to historical matters. You should exercise caution in interpreting and relying on forward-looking statements, because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond ESRT’s control and could materially affect actual results, performance or achievements. Such factors and risks include, without limitation, a failure of conditions or performance regarding any event or transaction described above, regulatory changes, and other risks and uncertainties described from time to time in ESRT’s filings with the SEC. Except as may be required by law, ESRT does not undertake a duty to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.