NEW YORK CITY, January 22, 2018 – Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT) concluded eight lease transactions for 38,300 square feet at its Greater New York Metropolitan office properties between October and December 2017.
“The strong demand for space at our Greater New York Metropolitan properties from a wide array of businesses reflects the appeal of our convenient locations, quality services, and superior amenities,” said Jeffrey H. Newman, Senior Vice President of ESRT.
In Fairfield County:
- Heidmar Inc. leased 10,300 sq. ft. at MerrittView in Norwalk. Tenant brokers: Edward Tonnessen and Mark Jacobs of JLL.
- Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc. renewed and expanded to 4,700 sq. ft. at 300 First Stamford Place in Stamford. Tenant broker: Torey Walsh of Newmark Knight Frank.
- Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company relocated, renewed and expanded to 4,300 sq. ft. at MerrittView in Norwalk. Tenant brokers: John Dolan of McCall & Almy and Jacqueline Durels of Newmark Knight Frank.
- Avison Young renewed and expanded to 3,800 sq. ft. at MerrittView in Norwalk. Tenant broker: Sean Cahill of Avison Young.
- Precocity Capital LP leased 3,400 sq. ft. at Metro Center in Stamford. Tenant broker: George R. Walker of JLL.
- Choyce Peterson, Inc. renewed 2,500 sq. ft. at MerrittView in Norwalk. Tenant brokers: Alan Peterson and John P. Hannigan of Choyce Peterson.
In Westchester County:
- United Corporate Services, Inc. renewed 5,800 sq. ft. at 10 Bank Street in White Plains. Tenant broker: Craig Ruoff of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Saxena White P.A. leased 3,500 sq. ft. at 10 Bank Street in White Plains. Tenant brokers: Steve Greenbush and Joe Weaver of CBRE.
Mr. Newman represented ESRT in the above transactions, along with Assistant Vice President Kimberly Zaccagnino and Senior Leasing Associate Tara Long.
About Empire State Realty Trust
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ESRT), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties in Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, including the Empire State Building, the world’s most famous building. Headquartered in New York, New York, the Company’s office and retail portfolio covers 10.1 million rentable square feet, as of September 30, 2017, consisting of 9.4 million rentable square feet in 14 office properties, including nine in Manhattan, three in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and two in Westchester County, New York; and approximately 700,000 rentable square feet in the retail portfolio.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. You can identify these statements by use of the words “assumes,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “projects” and similar expressions that do not relate to historical matters. You should exercise caution in relying on forward-looking statements, because they involve risks, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond ESRT’s control and could materially affect actual results. Such factors and risks include, without limitation, a failure of conditions or performance regarding any event or transaction described above, regulatory changes, and other risks and uncertainties described from time to time in ESRT’s filings with the SEC. Except as may be required by law, ESRT does not undertake a duty to update any forward-looking statement.