WATCH: Life at ESB – LinkedIn | Empire State Realty Trust
July 20, 2022
Thanks to a strong partnership and numerous expansions with Empire State Realty Trust for over a decade, LinkedIn enjoys a custom, unique corporate headquarters.
Learn more about ESRT’s largest tenant and how the partnership created LinkedIn’s dream office in New York City.
In its most recent expansion, LinkedIn added employee amenities and workspace across five of its floors to aid in employee attraction and retention.
New offerings completed in the expansion include:
- a quiet library, wellness/mindfulness room, and dynamic work environment (DWE) for hybrid work on ESB’s third floor;
- a user experience lab on the 14th floor;
- a quiet focus zone, DWE workspace, wellness fitness studio, and wellness/mindfulness room on the 15th floor;
- a quiet library, DWE workspace, co-working space, “Eighth Bank” collaboration lounge, and a renovated tech lounge on the 28th floor;
- and interconnected stairs between the 14th & 15th and 27th & 28th floors for easy access between floors and an additional wellness opportunity.
ESB: The Ultimate Workplace
The world-class offering at the iconic Empire State Building features industry-leading sustainability and energy efficiency through its groundbreaking deep-energy retrofit that reduced emissions at the building by 54% and counting; premier IEQ measures including MERV 13 filters and bipolar ionization; and more than 65,000 square feet of amenities which include the recently announced basketball and pickle ball court, lounge, and two golf simulators.
“The Empire State Building is the coolest building I will ever work in.”
Don’t just take it from us. From the convenient central location to the building’s energetic environment, find out what LinkedIn employees love most about working at the iconic Empire State Building.
Find your space at ESB!Availability
Flight to Quality
Fully modernized, energy efficient buildings that focus on providing our tenants with top tier amenities and a healthy environment at a lower price than the competition