We have been industry leaders for more than a decade and share our processes and our work freely with experts, industry and government.
Our practices and commitments assure a safe, modernized, energy efficient work environment that builds confidence for employees to return to the office.
ESRT ESG ASSET LIBRARY
ESRT’s ESG strategy relies on a two-sided commitment between our portfolio, partners & our tenants.
With this toolkit, please find all materials needed to display our certifications and resources to promote ESRT’s commitment to sustainability to clients and tenants.
DIGITAL & PRINT MATERIALS
Key Materials and Graphics
- 2020 Sustainability Report – Download Now
- 2021 Sustainability Report – Download Now
- Sustainability Fact Sheet – Download Now
- Bi-Polar Ionization Graphic – Download Now
- Environmental and Sustainability Policies & SOPs – Download Now
Key Logos & Certifications
- 2020 WELL Health-Safety Rated logo – Download Now
- 2021 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year logo – Download Now
- Fitwel logo – Download Now
- Green Lease Gold Leader logo – Download Now
- GRESB 5 Star Rated logo – Download Now
- EPA Green Power Partnership logo – Download Now
- Better Buildings Challenge logo – Download Now
- LEED Gold Certified logo – Download Now
- Empire Building Challenge logo – Download Now
- ESRT Logo – Download Now
- Empire State Realty Trust Joins New York State’s $50 Million Empire Building Challenge with Commitment to Carbon Neutrality
- The Empire State Building and its related buildings are now powered by wind
- Empire State Realty Trust Becomes Nation’s Largest 100% User of Green Power in Real Estate
- Empire State Realty Trust Achieves GRESB 5 Star Rating in First Year of Participation
- Empire State Realty Trust Achieves WELL Health-Safety Rating